Humane Society of Mason County

In-Kind Gifts & Sponsorships

What are In-Kind Gifts / Donations and how can I find out more about them?

"In-kind" support (contributions of equipment, supplies, or other property as distinct from monetary grants) is often offered by corporate giving programs along with, or in lieu of, cash grants.

Please contact us to discuss an in-kind gift or sponsorship:

Humane Society of Mason County
PO Box 168
Belfair, WA 98528
Office telephone: 360-275-9310

Vehicle Donations


The Humane Society of Mason County can accept vehicle donations. We can accept cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, ATVs and other motor vehicles. They must be running and have all legally-required safety equiptment so they can be sold by Stokes Auction. If you have a motor vehicle that you no longer need and would like to donate it to help The Animals, please call our office.

Our "Wish List"

Products, supplies, and equipment

  • laptop computer
  • paper shredder
  • miscellaneous software
  • Use of corporate services/facilities

  • meeting space
  • mailing services
  • computer services
  • printing and duplicating
  • financial and administrative support services
  • Professional services and employee expertise

  • grant writing
  • advertising/promotion/marketing
  • graphic arts/design/web maintenance
  • legal assistance
  • tax, business, and financial advice
  • Veterinary and Pet Care Services and Products

  • discounted spay and neuter services
  • medical services
  • pet food & pet treats
  • flea products
  • grooming supplies & services